Pelatihan Emergency Response & Media Simulation
Introduction: When disaster strikes “Panic” is not the solution; appropriate response and media handling knowledge is the concern. Emergency response and how to start handling it becomes most important skills for Health Safety Environment & Security (HSES) managers/officers and the Communication Division.
Next steps are how to coordinate the messages effectively in close cooperation with the Public Relations or Communication Division. The Emergency Response coordinator must have formed the Corporate Emergency Team and decide on the spoke person to liaise with the media. The media, however, have no interest in the success or failure of the cooperation. Their main task is to find the credible sources for their news and disseminate the “good news” swiftly to the public; resulting in a race to get on air their “Breaking News”.
In Emergency and disaster, incident might lead to Crisis Management which the corporation needs to be prepared, be available and be credible; therefore, the Emergency Response training is preparing the HSES managers’ and the communication team as planning and preparation through media simulation is a key success.
This training program is a comprehensive preparedness and alertness training that includes: understanding of the basic functions of HSES tasks; coordination between the HSES team and the communication team (PR Division) so that communication advice and input to the Business Unites of the company is activated. The training also prepares a tailor made scenario planning suiting to each specific industry. It will be developed to an incident-plan, wherein media interview simulation is conducted. After the incident has calmed down, a press conference scenario needs to be conducted. The assigned managers in charge would be trained for a “severe investigative” media questions.
The training will also be backed-up with a session on facing a panic & stress situation, through a Panic Attack and Stress Management.
The training will be supported by experts in PR writing skills, most notable is writing an effective press release. A Media Relations program is also part of the important session in facing an Emergency Response.
A Training Out-Line will be designed meeting the specific needs of the industry; however, on the following page a general out-line is prepared as guide lines. A comprehensive training is scheduled for at least two (2) days of a total eight (8) sessions, ideally as a Company’s In-House Training, however, a Public Training may also be considered. The training will be presented in Bahasa Indonesia and/or in English.
Case studies: Most valuable in a learning process is the analyzing of real happening case studies: critiques and setting-up systematic approach will lead to better decision making. Presentation of case studies will be suited to the business industry; such as factory fire, in side factory accidents, building structure collapse, nature & pollution disasters emergency response, transportation accidents, product tampering & consumer’s incidents, etc.
Who should attend: CEO, Managing Director, President Director, General Manager, Plant Manager, Factory Manager, HSES Team, PR or Communication Division Team, Business Units Managers, General Affairs & Human Capital Managers, Marketing, Distribution or Sales Managers, Branch Managers.
HSES Speaker: An experienced HSES Mananger of a reputable company will be invited to highlight the importance of HSES Manangement.
Materi training yang akan di bahas topik Emergency Response & Media Simulation adalah :
- HSES Systems and its implementation
- Identifying the real crisis problem
- Establishing Executive Operational Team
- Be Prepared – Be Available – Be Credible
- Say your concerns – Ensure accuracy
- Take quick actions & developing alliance
- Deciding on priority actions
- Strategic anticipative actions & systematic handling
- Handling difficult media interview & Media Relations
- Disaster & Damage Control
- Keep monitoring, analysing & controling
- Establishing continuous training & simulation exercises
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Sertifikat Training
- Modul Materi (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- Souvenir Eksklusif
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Jam 10:00 & 14:00)
- Penjemputan Bandara – Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
Biaya dan Lokasi
- Yogyakarta : Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta
- Bandung : Rp 7.600.000,- / Peserta
- Jakarta : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Surabaya : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Malang : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Semarang : Rp 7.200.000,- / Peserta
- Solo : Rp 7.500.000,- / Peserta
- Bali : Rp 7.000.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Lombok : Rp 7.400.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal dan lokasi dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Jika perserta ada 5 orang maka peserta yang ke 5 gratis biaya pelatihan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak kami.